6/14/2017

Wednesday Wow! Fixable/Beautiful Mistakes....

Today I want to show you how mistakes can be fixable/beautiful and actually be turned into an amazing card!

Yesterday I showed you this card...

Last week at my Come Stamp with Me event, I had stamped everything on the card.  Then I went to stamp the greeting and as I pulled the hugs greeting up off the whisper white cardstock, the block slipped out of my hand and went back onto the bottom of the card! Ugh!!! There was a black impression of the bottom with  hugs on it! I showed everyone how you can easily fix a mistake and turn it back into a usable card. We all make mistakes and instead of throwing out the whole thing, I always try to find a way to turn it into something else.  

Here's my fixer upper.... (lol)
I cut off the bottom in a diagonal with my paper cutter and then added the bow  and the circles with SU bow punch and circle punches.  The bows are so easy to make! Just punch twice and put it together.  I used the fine tip glue pen to put the bow together.  Use a very small dot of glue.  I used berry burst, powder pink and lemon lime twist SU classic ink pads.  The whisper white cardstock was cut at 41/4" and scored at 51/2".  I only used scrap pieces of  berry burst and lemon lime twist cardstock on this card.   I used the new SU lovely inside and out stamp set.  I am really glad I made the mistake because this card would never have been!:)


 Please find the list of supplies that I used to make this card below! Place a $30 order from me online and get a  free gift from me!   Just go to my store and enter June's Hostess code...HE9PHW4U.  If you have any questions or need anything, please email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Here's the SU supplies I used:

No comments: