6/18/2017

sunday fun....with bella and friends!

A liitle inspiration for you today! Or maybe for me?!
I think as adults we forget that we should imagine! However, imagining is only a beginning! There is much work to be done once we imagine if we want it to happen! However, imagining is a start! 
And I'm celebrating the fact that I'm imagining!  :) 


 It's Sunday and I'm posting! It is summer vacation for me for sure! Usually on Sundays I am preparing lesson plans and grading papers and getting ready for my 2nd grade friends! But it's SUMMER!

 I really want the This Little Piggy stamp set that is in the new 2017-2018 Stampin Up annual catalog, but I haven't gotten it yet! So, this morning I thought I would stamp and color using the adorable Bella and Friends stamp set that I do have! It's adorable! I was also looking over at Freshly Made Sketches this week and thought the sketch was so fun!.  


My card has the big circle, then you will see that my smaller circle is a cut out of Bella and a balloon.  The smallest circle is meant to be the cloud that Bella sits on.  I hope I didn't change the sketch too much!

Here's what I came up with...

I started with a base of 41/4 X 11 of whisper white and scored it at 51/2".  Then I cut a piece of crushed curry dsp from the color theory pack at 41/4 X 51/2.  Next I cut a 3" circle from soft sky cs using the layering circles framelits dies.  I stamped the bird and bella with balloon from Bella and Friends on a piece of watercolor paper and colored it with Stampin Up watercolor pencils and aqua painters.  I used the up and away framelits to cut out 3 clouds from whisper white cardstock and the heart using the berry burst from the color theory dsp.  I also used the hello stamp from banners for you and again used the color theory dsp to cut out the banner from bunch of banners/framelits dies.  Bella, the bird and the clouds they are on have stampin' dimensionals on them.  I also attached a stampin' dimensional to the heart and then just put snail on the rest of the greeting to adhere to the cloud.


Click below to see the supplies that I used to make this Bella and Friends Hello card If you place a $30 order from me online you'll get a  free gift from me!   Just go to my store and enter June's Hostess code...HE9PHW4U.  If you have any questions or need anything, 
please email me at
 sandileescraps@gmail.com.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a

Here's the SU supplies I used:

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Bella is the sweetest! I love how you've arranged all of your fussy-cutting to work with the sketch. Enjoy your Summer vacation! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

How sweet!! Love your sweet dog and your little scene is adorable. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!