6/13/2017

ohhlala....new 17-19 incolors!

Oh my goodness....where did May go?! Sorry that I was away or ghosting here, but I am back now! Having a full-time teaching job and being back in 2nd grade for the first time in several years was a little overwhelming for me at the end of the year.  That's what I love about Stampin' Up... it can kind of take a place on the back burner for a little while I do what I need to do.  Any other part-time job I would not have that freedom.  I miss it so much when I am not creating and it feels good to be back!

The new SU catalog is OUT and there are so many things I want!!! This is such an exciting time of year with new stamps, paper and ink colors.  However, ne of my favorite things about Stampin Up has always been the quality and their choice of ink colors and cardstock.  These new incolors for 2017-19 are everywhere in the fashion world, so it is no surprise that they have made it into the crafting world.  So many great ways to just put these colors together!

Today, I am showcasing a card that I made with 3 of the colors!

It's a very simple and easy one layer card with very little embellishments, but it is so eyecatching.  The colors make this card pop!

All I did was stamp the sunburst from the new Lovely Inside and Out stamp set randomly on the front and back of the card and then used the archival basic black ink to stamp the greeting.  I corner rounded the bottom and punched 3 1/2" circles out of the lemon lime twist, berry burst, and powder pink cardstock. 


Then I had to dress up the back for a little extra fun!
Make sure you take a look at the new catalog that is located on the margin of my blog or at the top in my pages of my blog! Below is a list of supplies that I used to make this card! Place a $30 order from me online and get a  free gift from me!   Just go to my store and enter June's Hostess code...HE9PHW4U.  
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: