6/19/2017

map it for you monday with a little banners for you....

Hello Monday and Welcome Back to another Map it For You Monday!
 I hope you had a fabulous weekend! 
Today I am here with you showcasing a sketch from
I was drawn to this sketch right away when I saw it!
 And I can see that this will be a GOTO sketch for me!!!

Of course I had to use the new 2017-19 incolors to make this card (love them)!!!
Do you have them yet? The lemon lime twist is definitely becoming a very fast favorite of mine! And these three colors together!!! Wowsers!!!

So, here's my card based on the sketch...


I started with a piece of 41/4X11 whisper white cardstock.  Then added the lemon lime twist 1/2 inch strip from the eastern palace designer series paper.  I also cut a 13/4" (when cut)" circle from the eastern palace designer series paper. You will need another 13/4" (when cut) circle cut from the berry burst color theory dsp. Then I cut a 2"(when cut) circle from the layering circle framelits dies out of whisper white cs.  I stamped on the circle with the banners for you stamp set using the lemon lime twist, berry burst and powder pink classic ink pads.  I then cut out a banner with the banner die set in the lemon lime twist cardstock and stamped happy birthday in stazon with happy birthday gorgeous stamp set.  I cut off about 1/2 inch and then lifted it off the circles with stampin' dimensionals.  You can look at the photo of the card to see where to place the circles.  Such a sweet simple card where the greeting could be interchanged to make it so versatile!

Have you seen this video yet of all the new designer series papers in the 2017-18 SU catalog?
If you haven't, you will want to watch! It shows the designer series papers a little more up close and personal and I want them all! If you want them all, read below how you can get them all too!!!


There are 15 New Packs of Designer Paper!

That's 178 {6x6} pieces per Paper Share!

Receive 1/4 pack of the 12x12 sheets so you can use both of the new designs, not just one side. I will cut them down to 6X6 sheets and place in a cello bag for you! And I'll send you 1 yd of each of the new incolor ribbon free just for joining my paper share! Each Paper Share of 178 pieces of Designer Paper will be $45.00 plus $6.85 priority USPS shipping in a legal size flat rate envelope.  Email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com  if you are interested ! I would like to order before June 30.  Please let me know by June 29.



Click below to see the supplies that I used to make the happy birthday card above!  If you place a $30 order from me online you'll get a  free gift from me!   Just go to my store and enter June's Hostess code...HE9PHW4U.  If you have any questions or need anything, 
please email me at
 sandileescraps@gmail.com.
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

karen h said...

Fun card; great colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Beverley said...

Such pretty DP, love the zingy colours. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

Fiona Whitten said...

Love your colour combination. Thanks for joining us for this weeks CC&S challenge.