6/22/2017

jar of love, bunch of banners, and lovely words thinlits oh my!!!


I remember seeing this quote several years ago and thinking what a fabulous way to wake up every morning! I actually have this quote hanging in my house now too! It helps me remind myself that wonderful things happen everyday in my life! And I am so grateful for those "wonderful" things on a daily basis!

Sometimes only picking one color and using white or monochromatic is a great way to get back to the basics.  Once we accumulate so much "stuff" we forget what it's like to just be beginning this addiction....I mean hobby! (lol) Today that's just what I did! I wanted to use as few as supplies as possible, but ahem(insert eye roll)....that did not happen!!!
I really must admit I do love the simplicity of the card and will probably make a few more like it, but using other colors!
I was looking at the sketch over at CASE this Sketch last night and this got my brain awhirling!


So...this was what I came up with!
I started with a whisper white 41/4 X 11 piece of cardstock and scored it at 51/2.  I also cut a piece of dapper denim cardstock at 31/4 X 23/4.  I also cut a 1" circle from the dapper denim cardstock.  Then I stamped with the heart from jar of love diagonally 3 times down the middle of the whisper white with the dapper denim.  Next I stamped the banner in dapper denim from banners from you and then stamped the sending you greeting from lovely inside and out inside of the banner.  It's a little off, but it'll do! I cut it out with the bunch of banners framelits.  Using the lovely words thinlits dies, I cut 4 hugs out in whisper white and then stacked them on top of each other adhering them with the tombo multipurpose glue.  I also cut the mini hearts in whisper white cardstock from the everyday jars framelits dies.  Please see card photo to put pieces together.  I used mini stampin' dimensionals to put the sending you banner on the card and then used the tombo multipurpose liquid glue to attach the hearts and the word "hug." 



In case you didn't see this from Monday....
Have you seen this video yet of all the new designer series papers in the 2017-18 SU catalog?
If you haven't, you will want to watch! It shows the designer series papers a little more up close and personal and I want them all! If you want them all, read below how you can get them all too!!!


There are 15 New Packs of Designer Paper!

That's 178 {6x6} pieces per Paper Share!

Receive 1/4 pack of the 12x12 sheets so you can use both of the new designs, not just one side. I will cut them down to 6X6 sheets and place in a cello bag for you! And I'll send you 1 yd of each of the new incolor ribbon free just for joining my paper share! Each Paper Share of 178 pieces of Designer Paper will be $45.00 plus $6.85 priority USPS shipping in a legal size flat rate envelope.  Email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com  if you are interested ! I would like to order before June 30.  Please let me know by June 29.



I am sending you all cyberhugs today! A hug with no words can mean so much to someone! Below you will find the supplies I used to make the sending you hugs card above.  Remember if you place a $30 order from me online you'll get a  free gift from me!   Just go to my store and enter June's Hostess code...HE9PHW4U.  If you have any questions or need anything, 
please email me at
 sandileescraps@gmail.com.
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: