6/17/2017

fab Friday on Saturday! a little gorgeousness

I know it's not Friday, instead it's Saturday....and it's gorgeous here in PA!!!
So, I thought I'd share a little bit of gorgeousness with you! :)

How about this color combination...
I love it! It just POPS!
 And it is a color combination that can be used all year long!
So glad SU added lemon lime twist to the 2017-19 incolors!

Here's the card I made with the new Happy Birthday Gorgeous SU stamp set and the bow builder punch along with lemon lime twist new incolor with  crumb cake and night of navy added in there...
I decided to use the night of navy to stamp the greeting since it was a dark enough contrast and I thought it matched really well! I used stampin dimensionals to put on my homemade punched bow to lift it off the paper.  The designer series paper is from eastern palace specialty paper pack.  I cut about a 1/2" strip and placed it on the card instead of ribbon.  I thought it was a great alternative.
Below please find the sketch I used to make this card.  The measurements make it so easy to put the card together.


Hope you'll make a card using the color combination and/or the sketch and share it with me in the comments section below! If you don't have the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set....it's a versatile and amazing set that is growing to be a favorite of mine! If you place a $30 order from me online you'll get a  free gift from me!   Just go to my store and enter June's Hostess code...HE9PHW4U.  If you have any questions or need anything, please email me at
 sandileescraps@gmail.com.
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx

Here's the SU supplies I used:


No comments: