4/17/2017

Map it For You Monday...sometimes better things

Happy Monday! Wow!!! It's hard to believe it's the middle of April.  I have been crafting, just not papercrafting.  My Mom has been showing me how to quilt.  I finished one.  Now all she has to do is put it on her longarm machine for me. 
Today I have a sketch for you from over Splitocoast Stampers Sketch Challenge.  

And I also used their color challenge for the week to see if I could come up with something!

I have to say I am loving the way mine turned out!
I don't use this feather stamp set enough from Stampin' Up!
I used soft sky, dapper denim and night of navy classic ink pads on a base of 41/4" whisper white cardstock to randomly stamp all over the card front.  I cut the pool party designer series paper from the sweet treat pack at 1" X 41/4" and a 1" circle.  I used soft sky cardstock for the 1/2" circle.  The whisper white tag is 23/4" by like 3".  I used the solid night of navy twine to wrap around 3 times on top of the dsp and tied it in a bow.  I did round my right bottom corner of my card with the project life corner rounder.


I am happy that this stamp set is not on the retiring list from Stampin' Up! I need to make some more cards with it! Hurry though...and check the PDF because other than stamp sets when it is gone, it  is gone, gone, gone and stamp sets will be gone May 31st.  You don't want to wait on consumable items....if you want them, get them now! Contact me at sandileescraps@gmail.com or go to my store and get your goodies ordered! Have you signed up for my newsletter?
Thanks for stopping by today!




1 comment:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Love your feather background. So eye-catching.
xxx