4/26/2017

Wednesday WOW! a card in less than 15 min...


Here's another card that I made with the sketch this week from CAS(E) this Sketch.  I told you on Monday I thought this sketch was absolutely amazing! A card goes together so quickly using this sketch with a piece of designer series paper.


  I think this is a wednesday WOW! card because I need reminders that all great cards do not take more than an hour to design and make! A great card can come together in less than 15 minutes and be a WOW card! And tada...here's my card...

The base of the card is cut at 41/4".  The dapper denim cs is cut a 31/4" by 51/2"  The party animal designer series paper is cut at 3" by 51/2".  A 1" strip of dapper denim cardstock for the greeting.  I used the Happy Birthday from feathers together photopolymer stamp pad from Stampin' Up! I stamped it using the versamark pad and then used the white embossing powder  I snipped the ends of to make a "v" at the end of the cardstock.  The stars on the card are dapper denim incolor pack of enamel dots. 




Unfortunately, this paper is on the retiring list this year and is retiring as of May 31 or until supplies last.  Please make sure you check out the retired list and get what you need before something you love is gone! And if you would like a FREE tutorial on 5 cards made with the Watercolor Words delivered to your email inbox, place a $30 or more order from me this month!
 Just go to my store and enter April's Hostess code.... EUWFWBRP.  
Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: