4/29/2017

FAB Friday...Watercolor Words meets Playful Palette

My favorite stamp set in the Stampin' Up catalog is Watercolor Words.  I am so glad that it is not retiring this year!!! However, one of my favorite designer series papers is going away! Sniff! Sniff!
It is playful palette!
Here's a card I made using watercolor words and the playful palette designer series paper...
I cut the very vanilla at 41/4", used the 1" layering circle framelit to create the circle and the border circle with the framelits die and used the washi tape to add some interest to the card!  I used sweet sugarplum cs and ink pad.  After I stamped the flower in sweet sugarplum, I used the aquapainter to pull the color into the flower.  I used the solid black baker's twine to wrap a couple times around and then tie a bow.


Unfortunately, this paper is on the retiring list this year and is retiring as of May 31 or until supplies last.  But the great thing is it's only $6! Please make sure you check out the retired list and get what you need before something you love is gone! 
 Just go to my store and enter April's Hostess code.... EUWFWBRP.  

And with a $30 or more purchase from my Stampin' Up store you can get this delivered to your inbox...
This is a tutorial with 5 cards that uses the watercolor words stamp set and the playful palette designer series paper.  Can't wait to send it to you! I know you will love these simple, yet playful cards!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments: