4/25/2017

FAB Friday! Clear embossing with SU classic ink pads! Oh my!

Today I want to show you something AMAZING!!!!! Did you  know that you can use Stampin' Up! classic ink pads to emboss with...oh yes you can!!! Just add a little clear embossing powder and now any classic ink pad you have from Stampin' Up! you can turn into an amazing textured dimensional look!!! Woohoo!!! I love when my supplies can have versatility and be used in different ways!!

Such a simple easy card that just pops with the peekaboo peach embossed background! Can you tell I am ready for someone to bring on summer like right this very moment? Dimensions for this card...I used 41/4" whisper white cs.  Peekaboo peach cs is cut at 4X51/4 and whisper white cs is layered on at 33/4 X 5.  I wiped the whole piece of whisper white with the embossing buddy, then randomly stamped in peekaboo peach classic ink pad.  If you turn the flower from the watercolor words stamp set you can kind of fit them pretty close together.  After I stamped, I hurried...quick like a bunny... and dumped the clear embossing powder on the stamped background and then embossed.  After that I cut a 13/4" strip and stamped hooray from watercolor words stamp set in peekaboo peach.  I didn't emboss the hooray.  I wanted there to be a difference between the greeting and the background.  I then wrapped the peekaboo peach around the top of the card and tied in a bow.
This card really does help me to think about summer! I know that April showers bring May flowers, but oh my yikes...enough already!


This stamp set is still available and not on the retiring list this year, but there are so many other great things that are retiring as of May 31 or until supplies last.  Please make sure you check out the retired list and get what you need before something you love is gone! And if you would like a FREE tutorial on 5 cards made with the Watercolor Words delivered to your email inbox, place a $30 or more order from me this month! Just go to my store and enter April's Hostess code.... EUWFWBRP.  
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: