3/15/2017

Wednesday WOW with avant garden!!!


I am so excited about today's post! I made 5 cards with Avant Garden SaleABration set and stayed with the same sketch, but changed the colors up, the ribbons and the greetings! So so easy and yet so versatile! Beyond thrilled with the results! I hope you will be too!!!!

Card #1
This one I used peekaboo peach, flirty flamingo and emerald envy classic ink pads.  I used the avant garden stamp set and beautiful you stamp set! I also used watercolor wonder ribbon to top it off.  The card base is whisper white cut at 4X10 1/2" and scored at 51/4", flirty flamingo is cut at 51/2 X41/4. 

Card #2
I used night of navy, flirty flamingo and crumb cake along with tuxedo black memento ink.  I also used the Beautiful You stamp set and Avant Garden stamp set and topped it off with the watermelon wonder ribbon.  Dimensions for this card are 4X101/2 whisper white, scored at 51/4 and flirty flamingo cut at 41/4X51/2.

Card #3
I think this might be my favorite! I used blushing bride, watermelon wonder and crumb cake classic ink pads along with the tuxedo black memento ink.  I only used Avant garden stamp set and topped it off again with the watermelon wonder ribbon.  Dimensions are 4X101/2" and scored at 51/4" for whisper white.  Blushing bride is cut at 41/4X51/2.  You can see this one I just moved whisper white over to the right edge for a different look.

Card #4
Ink pads I used for this one are flirty flamingo, emerald envy and crumb cake.  I only used Avant Garden stamp pad on this card also.  Emerald envy layer is cut at 41/4X51/2 and whisper white layer is cut at 4 X101/2 and scored at 51/4.  I topped it off with the emerald envy ribbon.

Card #5
And last, but not least....the all green one for St. Patrick's Day....kind of how this all started!!! I used mint macaron, crumb cake and emerald envy with only the Avant Garden stamp set.  I stamped the greeting in tuxedo black memento ink and topped the card with the emerald envy ribbon.   Emerald envy layer is cut at 41/4X51/2 and whisper white layer is cut at 4 X101/2 and scored at 51/4.


Here are the supplies I used....
Price: $110.00
SALE-A-BRATION countdown is on! You only have until the end of March to take advantage of all the amazing FREE product that is offered if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise! If you would like to order use this March Host Code... 7JBASVX2 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! It truly is an honor to see the number of people who are stopping by to see my work lately! It means a lot to me! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com. 
Have a great rest of your hump day!
If you are on my newsletter list, be looking for some happy email in your box by Friday!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you again for FAB Friday!
xx

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are so pretty!! Love the colors and the bows!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! These are just beautiful.
xxx