3/12/2017

Some Sunday Fun...Hey Chick...you're a good egg!

 This weekend I had the opportunity to make cards from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon.  Remember those scrapbooking weekends we used to go to several years ago where you lug all your stuff and sit with friends and complete strangers and scrapbook/papercraft until your hearts content!  There is still one in a neighboring town every year at this time! And I treated myself and went.  Only I didn't scrapbook, I made cards all weekend!
This was one of my cards I made today....
(A special shout out to all my friends from this weekend and especially Michelle....it was so fun! And also to my followers! Thanks so much for being a part of my crafty world!)

It was really easy to make using the urban underground designer series paper and the Hey Chick Saleabration set! So so fun! I only shaded and colored with the watercolor pencils.  I didn't use the aquapainter to watercolor anything in.  This card is one of those coloring with a purpose cards!!! :)The versatility of the layering framelits circles is totally undeniable.  They layer so easily and you have both circle and scallop that you can use! I should have taken a picture of the inside...I forgot!(ugh!!!) It says ..."you;re a good egg!" and has the egg stamp in there along with a strip of the mustard and black lined pattern paper and then 3 1" circles going across the strip (about 3/4 of the way down the card).

I used the Mojo Monday sketch for inspiration...
Thanks so much for the inspiration....LOOOOOVE my card!
My friend Chris (who is a really good egg!!!) has this great challenge over at Stamped Blessings...this week it was Critters! I think next week it is green!



Stampin' Up! Supplies I used to make my card...
(just click on the image to be taken directly to my store or for more information)
SALE-A-BRATION countdown is on! You only have until the end of March to take advantage of all the amazing FREE product that is offered if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise! If you would like to order use this March Host Code... 7JBASVX2 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me! Hope you will become a follower of my blog, so that I can get to know you too!!
Thank you so much for stopping by! It truly is an honor to see the number of people who are stopping by to see my work lately! It means a lot to me! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com. 
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
xx

3 comments:

Chris said...

This is SO cute! The papers are perfect and I love that you barely had to color. Hey, did you know I used to have chickens in my backyard?! So I'm lovin' what you are doing with it. Sounds like a heavenly weekend!

Sandi Lee Scraps said...

Chris....Thanks so much! It was an amazing weekend! I got so much accomplished and found out I get more done when I can socialize!!! Did you get to gather eggs in your backyard?

Leslie said...

I LOVE this!! Adorable image and fabulous colors!!!