3/20/2017

Map it for You Mondays with a CAS(E) this Sketch...


One of my favorite sketch blogs...CAS(E) this Sketch has a FAB sketch this week!
 And I just had to use it to make my card for my post today.

As soon as I saw it, I thought of my cloud dies in the Lift Me Up Bundle from the Occasions catalog and the Carried Away DSP that is part of SALEABRATION.  I haven't given any of it away that I have earned! I might be hoarding it!!! I will miss it when it is gone!

Here's my card that I created using the sketch...

Love the simple sketches at CAS(E) this Sketch that makes such a great card in no time at all! I used the Carried Away Designer Series Paper, and the Lift Me Up Bundle.  The whisper white card base was cut at 41/4 and scored at 51/2.  I cut 3 large clouds, 1 medium cloud a heart and a stamped air balloon in night of navy from the thinlit dies.  I used stampin dimensionals on the medium cloud and the hot air balloon.  I topped it off with the washi tape from the playful palette collection and rounded the bottom right hand corner of the whisper white.   The greeting was stamped in tuxedo black memento ink using the Lift Me Up stamp set.

 Stampin Up! Supplies used...

SALE-A-BRATION countdown is on! You only have until the end of March to take advantage of all the amazing FREE product that is offered if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise! Hurry because the glimmerpaper is now gone, along with the card tin! SALEABRATION  items are while supplies last!  If you would like to order use this March Host Code... 7JBASVX2 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! It truly is an honor to see the number of people who are stopping by to see my work lately! It means a lot to me! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com. See you on Wednesday for my Wednesday Wow series! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
xx

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love your patterned clouds! Great take on the sketch!

Zoe Tant said...

Love this Sandi. Great composition. Zx

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the layering!!