3/31/2017

FAB Friday with Project Life!!


Welcome Back and Happy Friday! So glad you are joining me again today!
I have some great cards today that I made with a Project Life kit that Stampin' Up carries.  I love to use them to make quick cards that go together in no time at all! Paired with your favorite greeting stamp set, a black ink pad and a few accessories and you are on your way to cards galore!!!

 For these 2 I used watercolor words stamp set, whisper white cardstock, soft sky cardstock,  black baker's twine, solid white baker's twine, 1" circle punch, wink of stella clear, memento tuxedo black ink pad and the hello lovely project life card collection

 These two I used soft sky cardstock, solid white baker's twine, black baker's twine, watercolor words stamp set, tuxedo black memento ink pad, project life corner rounder and the hello lovely project life card collection.

These two I used crumb cake cardstock, whisper white cardstock, black baker's twine, watercolor words stamp set, wink of stella clear,project life corner rounder and tuxedo black memento ink and hello lovely project life card collection..

 I used the same sorts of supplies to make all 6 cards!
 So simple, so easy and all with the hello lovely project life card collection.

Stampin' Up! Supplies I used...

SALE-A-BRATION countdown is on! You only have until the end of March to take advantage of all the amazing FREE product that is offered if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise! Hurry because the glimmerpaper is now gone, along with the card tin! SALEABRATION  items are while supplies last!  If you would like to order use this March Host Code... 7JBASVX2 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: