2/09/2017

Maryland Stampers Regional Event...

I have been missing in action because I was preparing and then convalescing (lol) from a stamping event in Prince Frederick, Maryland where I was asked to present.  It was quite an honor and very humbling to share my "expertise" in front of ladies whom I am sure have a lot more expertise than I do! These gals are all part of a facebook group of demonstrators who live in Maryland.  Tricia, Margaret, Terese and Sandi are amazing hostesses and plan the whole event together! They had 3 presentations...Zoe Tant presented via video, me and then Margaret Hall presented watercolor tips and techniques with the new watercolor pencils in the Occasions catalog.  I presented 10 cards from the Watercolor Words set and Playful Palette designer series paper.  They also had a card swap, lunch, lots of samples, PRIZES and FABULOUS make and takes that I got to make too!

Here are a few photos from the event...

 Terese...all the way to the right trying to stay out of the picture! :)

Sandi and Sandi

Me sharing my new apron that my Mom made me! So LOVE it!!

 Talking with my hands....

Showing how to make a bag out of an envelope!

Doing my make and takes!

Thanks so much for inviting me! It was so much fun!
The next one is scheduled for September 23rd from 10am-3pm!

No comments: