2/14/2017

Map it for You Monday! Sketch #2





It's Monday! Here's my sketch #2 for you! Hope you like it! I created a card to go with it using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Hey Chick! Such a sweet and fun set!

Here's the front of my card...


And the inside of  my card...

You'll need a 4X51/4" base of whisper white cardstock and a 2" piece of white cardstock that is at least 5" long.  A 41/4" X 51/2" peekaboo peach and a 21/4" piece of peekaboo peach.  About 20" of black baker's twine.  staz on ink pad, stampin up watercolor pencils and aquapainter, project life corner rounder, and peekaboo peach enamel dot

I laid the whisper white cardstock diagonally on my whisper white base cardstock and used my fingernail to mark the places that I would be cutting it off.  This allows you to have a good idea where to stamp the chickens.

Here's the video I put together for this card...






So what do you think of my sketch? If you do the sketch, post it in the comments so that I can see or head over to my facebook group share page and share it! Would love to see what you do with it!!!

If you would like to order use this Feb. Host Code... CK3EZQSW click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me!

Since it's Valentine's Day next week....if you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before February 14th, I will enter you into a drawing to win this!

 Makes 8 cards. Includes 8 pocket card bases with adhesive strips; 8 die-cut printed card inserts; 8 white envelopes; 2 die-cut adhesive sheets; 4 yards Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine. Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi

Hope to see some of my local peeps at my Open House Wednesday evening from 5-8pm.  If you have any questions, email me!


Happy Valentine's Day!!!
See you on Wednesday where I'm going to use inside the lines SALEABRATION paper and a homemade fllower.  Can't wait to show you how I did it!
Become a follower of a blog and subscribe to my YouTube Channel, so you can stay up to date with my posts! Thanks for stopping by!
xx

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the characters and the colors!!

Chris said...

I just love your little chickens! Great card and sketch.