2/10/2017

FAB Friday...love

This is one of the cards I made with Watercolor Words for the presentation in Maryland last weekend.  It is a simple card, but probably in my top 3 of the 10 that I made.  


Cut 41/4 X11 piece of blushing bride and score at 51/2.
Cut 4" X 51/4" piece of very vanilla.
Cut a piece of solid baker's twine at about 28".
Take playful palette washi tape and stick across the very top.
Wrap the solid baker's twine around the top of very vanilla and tie into bow.  Clip extras off.
Stamp love from watercolor words in memento tuxedo ink about 1/2 way down.
Stamp heart in blushing bride hooking the "l" and heart together.
Using the 13/8" circle punch go about 1/2 way up the bottom and punch.  Than take an 11/2 piece of paper palette designer series paper and put adhesive around it.
Adhere to blushing bride base of cardstock!

Here's a video I made to show you how to make this easy card....
I say back and mean bottom of the card.  See if you can find it?! LOL! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think! I can send you the supplies to make the card or the card I made! Looking forward to hearing from you! Would love it if you would become a Youtube follower and a follower of my blog! It's so nice to know that people are really visiting and watching and maybe learning!

If you would like to order use this Feb. Host Code... CK3EZQSW click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me!

I'll see you tomorrow for a special Wow Wednesday on Saturday!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Friday!


4 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Great video Sandi and cute way to add colour and use scraps of DSP. TFS? Zoe x

tanya lamo said...

Love it!

Sandi Lee Scraps said...

Thanks Zoe and Tanya! Please send me your snail mail address so I can send you your cards!!!! xx

Leslie said...

Simple but pretty!!!