1/27/2017

Wow Wednesday...You're the Best

 I know it's not Wednesday, but I'm giving you a preview of what next week will be like.  I think I am finally getting the hang of this whole videotaping, editing and posting! It's a whole new world and I am learning so much! So ...drum rolll...presenting....Wow Wednesday! A day where you will come and find my take on a technique.  I am hoping you'll learn something new every Wednesday!

Here's the card that I am sharing with you today!

With very vanilla, crumb cake cardstock and our new designer series paper from our Occasions catalog...falling in love...; crumb cake and flirty flamingo classic ink pads topped off with blushing bride baker's twine and some clear wink of stella this card is quick and simple and yet so elegant!
It uses my favorite stamp set in the annual catalog...watercolor words! 
To create this card I used a stamp off technique for the background of the card to create a more subtle background.  I didn;t have the blushing bride classic stamp pad so  by using the flirty flamingo and stamping off I was able to match the colors on the falling in love designer series paper so flawlessly!

Watch below to find out exactly how I did it!

It's not a 1/4" of DSP it should be 1/2"...sorry about the typo!

If you would like to order use this host code... XKEFD2E3 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me!
Thanks so much for stopping and I am hoping you are enjoying some of the new features I am adding to my blog! 
Happy Friday!!!
xx


No comments: