1/26/2017

Map it for You Monday's...Sketch 1

I know it's Thursday and my sketch says Monday, but I wanted to get this posted! Between report cards and a sinus infection and setting a goal of beginning videos and all that goes along with videoing...ugh!!!!  So....here it goes!!! Every Monday I will have a sketch for you and then a video showing you how I used the sketch to make a card.  Hope you enjoy it!

Here's the sketch that I created for you! I love to use sketches to make cards.  It is such a great starting point! It's always so fun to see what the final result looks like!

So....here's my end result!
The Carried Away Designer Series paper adds so much to this card using the Lift me Up Bundle from Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog and the mint macaron and night of navy classic stamp pads.  I love how things coordinate so well and the patterns of the clouds give it some personality.    Putting Stampin Up Dimensionals on the backs of the hot air balloons and the stamped clouds pops it off the paper.

Saleabration is in full swing! You have until March 31st to take advantage of earning a FREE set for every  $50 you spend in papercrafting goodies!

If you would like to order use this host code... XKEFD2E3 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me!


Stop back tomorrow for my preview of Wow Wednesdays!




No comments: