1/30/2017

Map it for You Monday...happy birthday, gorgeous!

Last week I shared with you that on Monday's I would share a sketch and then show you a card.  I decided to stay with the same sketch, so that you can see the versatility of using a sketch.  
Here's the sketch....



And here's my card....

A close-up...

Here's how I made the card...
1. Cut sweet sugarplum cs at 41/4".  Score at 5 1/2".
2. Cut whisper white cs at 4" x 5 1/4".  Adhere the 3 designer series papers cut at 3/4"X 6 from the succulent garden series paper. (0ccasions catalog)  I kind of angled them a little bit and cut off the excess on each side.
3. Adhere the whisper white layer to the sweet sugarplum card base.
4. Using whisper white cut out circle from layering framelits die in whisper white and the scallop in sweet sugarplum.
5. Stamp in memento tuxedo black ink from the Beautiful You Stamp set that is located in the Occasions catalog.  Then using the sweet sugarplum layer over top of the lady.
6.  Using a 1" piece of whisper white cardstock stamp happy birthday, gorgeous from the Beautiful You stamp set.  Layer onto a 11/4" sweet sugarplum  piece of cs.
7. Adhere scallop to bottom right hand corner
8.  Adhere greeting to left overlapping.
9. Tie a piece of basic black solid baker's twine in a bow.  You will need about 16".
And that's all! So simple and so pretty!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com

If you would like to order use this host code... XKEFD2E3 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me!
See you on Wow Wednesday!

No comments: