1/28/2017

FAB Friday! Preview....Wine Bottle Gift Tag

On Fridays I will post my FAB Friday project.  This will be fun because it will be a variety of projects I'll share with you and a video how- to to go along with it .  This project came about because I couldn't find a wine gift bag for a gift and I needed it right away! Hope you enjoy it!


I just love how quick and simple this tag was to make.  You could put it on a water bottle, soda bottle or like I did... a wine bottle!  All you need is a piece of 31/8" X 6" piece of crumb cake cardstock and a piece of falling in love designer series paper that is 1/2" by 31/8".  On the video below, I made a mistake and said 1/4" instead of 1/2".  Stamp it up with something fun! I used watercolor words from the annual Stampin' Up catalog. Use your 13/8" circle punch, score it so the tag will lay nicely on the bottle and you are good to go! Please see my video below for a how-to and complete list of supplies below!




If you would like to order use this host code... XKEFD2E3 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me!

 Join me again on Monday for Map it for You Monday's! Can't wait for you to see the card I made to go along with the sketches for you...sketch 1!

Doing a little giveaway on Facebook.  Check out my Sandi Lee Stamps and Scraps Share Page.  And enter to win! You have until Sunday at 12PM EST to enter!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs!

No comments: