11/17/2016

tag you're it challenge....

supplies: ink-memento and gelatos, stamps-stampin up (retired set) and amuse studio, papers-ballet blue, real red (stampin up), tag (corediantions), black cs and kraft cs( michaels); accessories-white zigzag ribbon (my stash).

I started out with a white tag, sprayed my tag with water and then colored with the red onto the tag.  I filled in with the gold gelato.  Then I used a paper towel to smoosh it and rub it altogether.  

I was inspired by the tag over it Tag You're It Challenge Blog.  The gold/kraft looking color.  The circle shape in the middle and the big greeting words. By the way....  Dianne Jacquay is so talented!

I am also entering this in ...
Amusing Challenge...anything goes.
 I am excited to get back into blogging again!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx




6 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute!! LOVE that bear!!

Kelly Szafron said...

Cute tag! Pretty colorful background. Thanks for sharing at Tag You're It!

Chris said...

LOVE the new look of your blog :) And this tag is so you...ah, I have missed you posting! thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenge...it's good to have you creating again!!

Gayatri said...

That bear is adorable. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Christmas Critters Challenge. Gayatri xx

artful-notions said...

Sandi, love your sweet pattern polar bear! Gorgeous bg too! Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a fabulous bear and I think the red is a great mix on more traditional backgrounds, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.