4/24/2016

wishing you the best day ever....

I think my new favorite stamp set is 
It is in the April Collection

I think this set is so versatile.  Just change the ink colors up and you will have a stamp set that you can use throughout the year! And what mrakes it even better is that you can create one layer cards and it look absolutely beautiful!!!

Here's mine...
supplies: papers- sugar (amuse studio)/ stamp sets- botanical silhouettes, lots of dots and today and always(amuse studio); inks-onyx black (versafine) and blush, watermelon, grass and apricot; accessories-black and white baker's twine (amuse studio).

I made this for Chris' Amusing Challenge over at Stamped Blessings.  She's having an Anything Goes Challenge this week! Hope you will join in!

I am also entering this in...
2 Creative Chicks...anything goes.
Card Mania...spring
Thanks so much for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Chris said...

I am so lucky to have you designing for my Amusing Challenge...I love your style! Fabulous card, Sandi!

Emily Fulfs said...

I love how cheerful this is! =)

Craftyfield said...

I can feel Spring just looking at these pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month.

Monika Gulyas said...

Thank you for joining our April Challenge at Country View Challenges and sharing with us your lovely floral card!