4/13/2016

sisterhood of crafters/generations

It's the second Wednesday of the month, which means a new challenge is up over at The Sisterhood of Crafters today! Agata is our hostess and she asked us all to create a project using an image that shows generations!
You have until April 24th to get your project linked up!
Can't wait to see what you create.

Here's what I came up with....
supplies-papers and card board embellishments-graphic 45;  ink-onyx (versafine); stamp- botanical silhouettes(amuse studio); ribbon -onyx chevron (amuse studio) and brads (basic grey)

This was so much fun to make! Haven't used my stash of graphic 45 in forever!

I used the retrosketch for my inspiration to get me jumpstarted....
and I am also entering these challenges...
Paperminutes...ribbon
Through the Craft Room Door...always anything goes.
Retarte....anything goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
xx


4 comments:

Darlene said...

I just love these Graphic45 papers Sandi and you've done a fabulous job of showcasing these adorable children images. Have a great day!

Chris said...

Love this vintage feel. What a perfect sentiment!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card! Love the vintage design and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!

Mans De Fada said...

Beatiful vintage card, I like very much this papers.
Thanks for joining with us at Retarte, good luck.
Yaiza(Stampartpapel DT)