4/15/2016

dies r us/black and white

Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin stamp set
Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin die
other supplies: paper-boys rule (crate paper) and jingle bells christmas music; accessoires-black and white baker's twine (amuse studio) and black jewel dots( michael's dollar bin); ink -onyx black(versafine).

This was so much fun to make for Dies R Us Challenge Blog! The challenge is up today and it is create a card or project that is black and white.  You have until noon on April 28th to get your card linked and the only rule besides following the challenge is you need to use dies! So So fun!

I must admit I am pleased with the way this turned out! I usually always use a sketch from a challenge to get me started, but this time I just went with it and am thrilled with the outcome!  I hope you like it too!

I am entering this card into these challenges....
Animal Friends Challenge...birds
Crafty hazelnuts Christmas Challenge...anything goes as long as it's Christmas
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge...use diecuts
Christmas at Sweet Stampin-animals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great Friday!!!

8 comments:

Sid said...

What a lovely card !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

Dreja said...

Zauberhaft. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Darlene said...

This is SO cute Sandi! I would have never thought to use black/white for a holiday card but it's awesome! We will miss you on the team but I want to wish you all the best and smoother roads ahead. Enjoy your summer with your family and please don't be a stranger ...
Hugs from Ohio!

Leslie said...

So cute!! LOVE the black and white design!!

La Papera Gialla said...

I LOVE your card! It's adorable!
Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April and good luck!
Monica - DT

Kuni said...

Stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Linda said...

Fabulous card ..... what a cute little penguin! Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge xx

Wedgie said...

I love, love, love this card! Great contemporary feel.
Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx