3/23/2016

sisterhood of crafters/photo inspiration challenge....

A new challenge  is up over at The Sisterhood of Crafters today and I am the hostess this time.
I chose a photo to inspire everyone.... 
Create a project using the photo for inspiration!
It made me think of cleaning up my porch so that I can sit out there this summer and enjoy!
This is also a trendy design and picture for 2016.
Hope you enjoy and have fun with it! 
Make sure you stop by and see what The Sisters have created....wowsers!
Deadline to Enter: 
You have until Sunday, April 10, 2016
Winner will be announced Tuesday, April 12, 2016


Here's what I did ...
supplies: papers-sugar cs, shell cs, mermaid cs, papaya cs and grapefruit cs and grapefruit polka dot cs (amuse studio); stamps- snow day background, birthday balloons, hooray and you're my fave (amuse studio); inks- grapefruit, papaya and shell ink pads (amuse studio) and onyx black (versafine); accessories- black and white baker's twine (amuse studio).

I am entering this in the following challenges....
Craft Your Passion...anything goes
Our Crafty Corner...anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
If you aren't a follower of mine, please consider being my newest follower!
Hope you are having a great Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Your card is fabulous and you sure nailed all those colors...perfect for the inspiration photo!

Chris said...

I love that you created your DP with the balloons and then repeated them on top. And those tiny strips are adorable!!

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous, colourful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

Melanie Schurgers-de Jong said...

Like it to see a very colorful birthday card. Thank you for joining the our crafty corner challenge.
Hugs, Melanie DT