2/24/2016

sisterhood of crafters/think spring

The Sisterhood of Crafters has a new challenge up today!
Darlene is our hostess this challenge and she would like us to
  THINK SPRING
 as we create our project for this challenge!
Hope you will play along with us this challenge. 
You have until March 6th to get your projects linked up!

Here's what I came up with...
supplies: paper- prima; ink-onyx black(versafine); dies-happy(amuse studio) and tag bundle (amuse studio); stamp- happy days (amuse studio); accessories- wood butterfly (prima).

Here's a close up....

I originally was going to put the pattern paper that is behind the striped paper on top to be the happy...but I ran out of it.  I die cut 5 happy's.  I only had enough for 3, so then I used the stripe paper for the last 2 and really like it going the other way with it being offset.

Make sure you pop over to see  what the other DT Sisters did with this challenge!
Just click on the image below....

I am entering this in....

Addicted to Stamps...use diecut.
I was inspired by the pink blanket and the wood.
Crafty hazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge...anything goes...just use pattern paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Wednesday!



8 comments:

Diane said...

Pretty card and nothing says Spring like the first sight of a butterfly!!

Darlene said...

I like your choice of color and design Sandi ... also the tip on stacking the word is awesome! Beautifully done! I'm looking forward to seeing the return of butterflies to my bushes ... can't happen soon enough for me! LOL

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous CAS style card loving the papers and butterfly, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope you will join us again
hugs
lorraine x

Vickie Y said...

Love the paper you used for the background and the switching the direction for the sentiment. Beautiful butterfly, too. Gorgeous card.

Chris said...

Wow, wow! Love it.

Broni said...

Such a pretty card! Love the offsetting stripes!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge this week!

Lori said...

Beautiful design! Love the way you switched the direction of the stripes on the sentiment so the word would really stand out. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, thank you so much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Pauline
x