2/01/2016

a|s monthly collection/february

It's the first of February, so an exciting day in a|s world! 
You can now order from the February Collection...woot! woot!
Here's a little preview of each of the pages, but you can see it better here.







Aren't they great stamps? Then make sure you.....
Come to my house and use some of these stamps... for February Sip and Stamp
February 16, 17 and/or 18 (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) from 4:30-8pm. Come and stamp your cards and sip on some wine! Please RSVP.  It will take anywhere from 45 min to 2 hours to complete your cards. You can stay the whole entire time if you want too.  Class samples will be posted by February 6.

What do I offer?

Sip and Stamp Club: Are you interested in stamping? You want more supplies but your budget won't allow you to buy all that you want at once.? If this is you, then this club is for you!  Come make 3 cards at my house the third Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening of each month at my house from 4:30-8...you pick your night and when you want to come....just please let me know when you are coming! ...learn new techniques, get to try out the great AMuse products and sip a refreshing beverage!  Then you order $20 in product for 7 months and get to be the hostess one month...so you get at least $25 in product for FREE!  Sign up today....email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com

Sip and Stamp Class: Are you interested in having fun with your friends? Learning more about stamping? Sipping on a refreshing beverage? Come make 3 cards at my house for $12.  Classes will be held the third Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursday evenings of each month from 4:30-8...you pick your night and when you want to come....just please let me know when you are coming!  Sign up today....email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com

You live too far away and can't come...no problem...you can participate long distance!!!!
Long Distance Stamp Club: Order  $20 in product  plus shipping  to your house for 7 months.  I will send your make and take packet for the 3 cards with your order and they will be posted on my blog with directions so you can put them together. Email me if you would like to participate!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Looking forward to hearing from you!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wish I could come Stamp and Sip with you! How fun that sounds :)