2/28/2016

amusing challenge/hello....

I was so flattered when Chris asked me to create a card for her Anything Goes Challenge that she has the last week of the month for her Amusing Challenge at Blessings Ink.

I used the Grow stamp and die set from amuse|studio February Collection.  
Tomorrow is the last day you can order.

Here is my card...
supplies: papers-sky, kraft and grapefruit polkadot cs (amuse studio); ink-onyx black(versafine); stamps and dies-grow (amuse studio); accessories- onyx baker's twine (amuse studio).

I colored it with copic markers but had to be very careful because I did use the versafine stamp pad.  I need a refill for my memento ink pad.  This really was a simple card to put together.
The bubble gum cs....I cut 2X51/2
sky cs 1X51/2
kraft cs 3X51/2
then I just mounted all of them on a base of 41/4X 11 kraft cs. (hotdog cut)

I paperpieced the heart of the hello and put a popdot on the back of the rose vase to pop it up off the scalloped circle.

I am entering this into...
The Sisterhood of Crafters...think Spring Challenge
The Card Concept...Floral Radiance Challenge
Fusion Card Challenge.... I was inspired by the photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a great Sunday!!

2 comments:

Rangavali said...

lovely card!!! coming to your blog through the card concept!!! love

Debbie said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!