2/26/2016

amuse|studio/gnome other



Here is what I came up with....

supplies- sugar cs (amuse studio) and buttercup cs (amuse studio); ink-onyx black (versafine); markers- E00, C1, B04, R46, Y17 and 0(copic): stamps and dies- gnome other (amuse studio) and mini bowmaker (amuse studio)

Here's a close up...


I actually stamped everything on the sugar cardstock and had all intentions of not adding anything but then I thought that a thin 1/4 inch circle  would be absolutely adorable and I just had to add the mini bow and LOVE love love the results!!!

I am also entering this in the Amusing Challenge...use scraps.
Happy Friday!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


3 comments:

Chris said...

Sandi - it's lovely! I think that corner treatment is brilliant and so fun! Thanks for entering my Amusing Challenge!

Melissa L. said...

Super cute, Sandi! I love your fun take on Shona's card. Thanks for playing along at HLS CASE the Designer. :)

Leslie said...

Adorable! LOVE your take on the card!!!