supplies: paper-snow village (pink paislee), vanilla cs (amuse studio) and red striped paper (k and co); stamp- greetins inside and out (amuse studio); ink-graphite black (archival brilliance); die-holiday deer die(hampton arts); accessories-silver snowflake (k and co).
I was in my clean studio today! I did this! And when I left....I cleaned it up....:)!
I got this die over the holidays. Now I have 2 deer dies.
I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch
Dies R Us Challenge Blog...theme "something new"
I took it literally and used my new die on the card that I created.
You'll have until Noon on January 13th to get your entry added
The Sisterhood of Crafters Color Challenge.
Deadline to Enter:
You have until Sunday, January 10, 2016
Winner will be announced Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Here a quick peek at the easy rules:
- No back linking ... only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available).
- Direct Link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate you turning OFF the word verification.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Make it a great Monday!