1/04/2016

my new deer die....

supplies: paper-snow village (pink paislee), vanilla cs (amuse studio) and red striped paper (k and co); stamp- greetins inside and out (amuse studio); ink-graphite black (archival brilliance); die-holiday deer die(hampton arts); accessories-silver snowflake (k and co).

I was in my clean studio today! I did this! And when I left....I cleaned it up....:)!
I got this die over the holidays.  Now I have 2 deer dies.
.
I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch

Dies R Us Challenge Blog...theme "something new" 
I took it literally and used my new die on the card that I created.
You'll have until Noon on January 13th to get your entry added 

The Sisterhood of Crafters Color Challenge.
Deadline to Enter: 

You have until Sunday, January 10, 2016 

Winner will be announced Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Here a quick peek at the easy rules:


  • No back linking ...  only new creations.
  • Three (3) entry limit.
  • You can share with as many other challenges as you like.
  • Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available).
  • Direct Link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
  • We would really appreciate you turning OFF the word verification.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Make it a great Monday!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Good to see you getting back into the swing of things Sandi! This is really a cute card ... love your new die! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something NEW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

glendabrooks.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sandi! I love your deer die and the colors are great together! Thanks so much for playing along in our 'Something New' challenge at dies R Us!

Linda Callahan said...

Fun card for the holidays! Great combo of both challenges! Glad you shared this at FMS!

Lisa B said...

Oh my Sandi this is fabulous!! I love the papers you used to fit into our color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.
Have a great day!
Lisa
SOC DT Member

Jen Mitchell said...

I think I have that same deer die! LOL! But I haven't used mine yet. I love how it looks in red paired with the cool chevron paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a wonderful festive card with great colours and fab image. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Diane said...

Super cute card Sandi Lee....love the new die, too. Glad to see you back at The Sisterhood...we should of put the card in the DT lineup....can't wait to see your creation for the next TSH challenge...have a great creative day..(oh, I am jealous of your clean craft room...mine is a total mess!!)
Diane TSH DT