1/19/2016

muse challenge #149/ be my valentine

Friday night I posted a  card with my new favorite set...You are Magical.  I couldn't just make one card with this set.  Here's another one that I made tonight in no time at all!
I really love it when cards come together so quickly and yet look great!



supplies: papers- white cs(neenah) and hibiscus (amuse studio); stamps and dies- you are magical stamps and dies(amuse studio) and tag bundle die set (amuse studio); inks-onyx black (versafine) and watercolor pencils (fantasia).  You can order all amuse studio products here

Here's a close up...


I got my inspiration from Tracey McNeely's card over at Muse Card Club challenge blog....
I was very inspired by the sketch or layout of her card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! I love your rainbow. :-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Sandi what a darling card, that rainbow is so cheerful!

Tracey McNeely said...

...oops, thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Chris said...

Love this layout and that unicorn! Thanks for inspiring me to get back into challenges - just what my mojo needed!

Ardyth said...

Love the pinked pink edges on your mat! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!