1/09/2016

just for you/birthday wishes

supplies: paper-white cs (neenah) and boys rule (crate paper), ink-pebble (amuse studio) and graphite black (archival brilliance), pencil- watercolor blue pencil (fantasia); stamps- amuse studio; accessories-wooden heart (studio calico), project life dies and blueprints #13 dienamics, red and white baker's twine (the twinery).

Here's a close up of the tag...


I started out just making a tag to join the Tag You're It Challenge....
I was inspired by the heart and the elephant that Tracey used in her tag.

Then I figured why not turn it into a card.  I remembered seeing a tag on the card sketch over at the Share Joy Challenge.  I plan on sending this little card to Japan for my daughter's 21st birthday.  She is stationed in the Navy there.

And since it is a birthday card, I am joining the linky party over at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you are having  a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so cute! I love the elephant and his little birdie friend! Great patterns and colors too! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

Marybeth said...

Adorable card with tag and I love the pretty colors you used ,Sandi! Adorable!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

artful-notions said...

Love that you made it a 3 in 1 for 3 challenges! Just adorable! Your daughter will love it! Darling wood heart too!

OttawaMom said...

That elephant is adorable and I love the mix of papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.