1/25/2016

you make me a happy camper....

It's a snow day so I just had to play a little, but NOT out in the snow!
Here's my tag I made...
supplies: paper-white blank large tag(paper studio); stamps-happy camper (amuse studio); inks-onyx black(versafine), watercolor pencils(fantasia), gelatos(faber castell), currant and lido ink pad (amuse studio); accessories- onyx stitched ribbon (amuse studio).

I don't think the picture does this tag justice.  
It was so fun to use bright bold colors.
I used the gelatos like watercolors by coloring them on a piece of transparency and spraying water on it.  Then I picked the colors up with my pentel watercolor brush.
This was a lot of fun!

I am entering this into the Tag You're It Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a great day!
xx



1 comment:

Anja Curvers said...

Such a funny tag love the colors. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It