1/14/2016

if you give a crafter a cookie/ #35

Today is the first challenge of the year over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie.
Here's the photo inspiration of cookies...
You have until January 27th to get your card uploaded! Can't wait to see what you create!

A special thanks to Sherri Baldy and Bugaboo for giving the DT images to work with and providing a prize pack to a lucky winner this challenge!


Here's what I created for the challenge...


supplies: paper-vanilla cs (amuse studio) and boys rule (crate paper); dies-project life (american crafts); stamp- bear baseball (sherri baldy image), essential sentiments (amuse studio); ink- graphite black (archival brilliance) and watercolor pencils (fantasia); accessories- kraft and white baker's twine (the twinery).

And a close up...
I really like the soft undertones of this card even though I used red.
I sprayed a little bit of mist on my Tim Holtz mat to pick up some color on the very vanilla cs for the background.

I am entering this in the Something New Challenge at Dies R Us
Something New Challenge at Get Creative Challenges.
and Something New Challenge at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog
My card is for a baby ...which is new and my project life die set (american crafts) is new.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a great week!

3 comments:

Camille Short said...

A beautiful, stunning card!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card. Loving your colouring. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Get Creative challenge.

Irena Stefanova said...

Oh my goodness, this made me smile! I really like your card and sentiment - just too cute!!
Thank you for your entry into our challenge at Love To Scrap. Happy 2016 to you.