1/25/2016

happy happy birthday...

Can I just say I love the Splash product from amuse|studio?!
I would love it if someone called, emailed or texted me and told me I was receiving ALL of the colors. :)  They are just so versatile and so FUN!!!
Here's my card,,,
supplies: solar white cs(neenah), black cs, grapefruit cs and black woodgrain cs-retired(amuse studio); stamps-simple swirls and hooray(amuse studio); ink-onyx black (versafine), versamark(tsukineko), grapefruit splash and margarita splash(amuse studio); accessories- tag bundle(amuse studio).

I put the splash on the transparency from the stamp set and then laid it on the top of the stamped image.  You can control where you put it on the paper.  LOVE it!!!

I am entering this into the CAS(E) this Sketch this week..

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a great Monday!



3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty and fun! Great take on the sketch!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the sketchy way you added your color to your blooms!

Chris said...

Perfect for the sketch! I have a lot of the colors but I want them all too! :)