1/24/2016

happy birthday to you...

Here's what I did once I got all the snow cleared.. ..
I needed to make something with flowers....
I will be happy when spring is here!
supplies: paper- solar white cs(neenah) and sage cs(amuse studio); inks-onyx black(versafine) and purple gelato(faber castell); stamp-birthday greetings(retired from amuse studio); accessories-lavender baker's twine(the twinery) and small scallop die (spellbinders).

Here's a tutorial I created to show you how to make the flowers a few years back.  I only used 6 samll scallops for this one and I colored the piece of white cs with the purple gelato and then watercolored it.  The piece of cs going down the side of the card is a left over piece.  If you have any questions, let me know! They are super easy to make!

I am entering this in Time Out Challenges...CASE with your own twist...
And Seize the Birthday with extra topping Clean and Simple....

So glad you stopped by today!
Stay warm!

3 comments:

sandie said...

wow I thought thise flowers were embellishments shop bought! Amazing you created these yourself, how wonderful! It is great to see you at TO

Chris said...

Love this - so springy and fun as I look out my window at the snow piled high!

Jill Vickers said...

Great CASE of Marika's card - I love the dimension of those flowers you made! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill