1/03/2016

15 from 2015

It was fun looking back over my posts and seeing at all that I created during 2015.  In the beginning I was trying to place in order from 15 to 1, but instead I decided I would just say why I chose it to be in the top 15.  Hope you enjoy looking back and reminiscing with me!

15,  Using yellow is always a challenge for me.  This card makes me smile every time I see it!
 14.  I was proud of myself in how well this little guys eyes looked when I colored him.  I have improved tremendously in coloring using alcohol markers.

 13/  I love the simplicity of this card  with the added little elements that I added.


 12/.  This sketch was amazing.  The DSP and felt flower went together so well!

11.  Pushing myself to use some vintagey looking pattern paper but still maintaining my style.


10.  Creating this square card with the die was so much fun! And that penguin from Lawn Fawn stamps is just too cute!


9,  I love how simple this card was to make with just a piece of striped pattern paper and yet so fresh and pretty.


8,  I remember coloring her and trying to make her come alive.  Love how I wasn't afraid to put some different patterns together in pattern paper.


7.  I love the saying on this one and how I added the stickers to finish the sentiment.


6. The coloring, the off the page sentiment and the jewels I added to the swim hat.


5.  This was again so simple to make, but loved the end result.
 4.  I LOVE the colors on this one!

 3. Such a cute stamp and a great cause that I participated in.

2.  This was so scary to do....a cutting file on my Cricut, but yet so fun! I was thrilled with the end product!

1.  Love the colors! 

Thanks so much for taking a walk down memory lane with me.  
Wishing you a happy and creative 2016!
Hugs!



1 comment:

Jenny Alia said...

Love them all Sandi! You have such a great eye for color and pattern combinations. They are all so bright and cheery but I think #10 and #6 are my favs (if I had to pick). :) Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog. So glad you put a list together too. I love scrolling through all your beautiful creations. Happy New Year!