It's the 15th of the month, which means my post for Dies R Us goes up today!
It is all about The Great.. Outdoors....whatever being outdoors means to you!
Now, it's YOUR turn!
You will have until August 28th to place your entry.
YOU could be the next winner of a $10 Gift Voucher to the Dies R Us Store.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our rules:
- ENTRY LIMIT: 3
- MUST USE DIE CUTS on your creation.
- DIRECT link to your creation, not your entire blog.
- LINK BACK to our DRU Challenge Blog in your post.
- NO BACKLINKING (no creation made prior to our challenge posting)
- No limit to sharing with other challenges.
- *NEW* ... If after you've entered your creation for today's challenge, you pop over to our Inspiration Blog and leave a comment on any of the DT posts, you'll get an additional chance to win.
Can't wait to see what you create!
I decided to use an outdoor animal on my card and flowers that were on the pattern paper...
supplies: papers-american crafts and neenah; ink- graphite black (archival brilliance) and memento; stamps-you're a hoot (lawn fawn) and dies- you're a hoot (lawn fawn); accessories- blue and green gems (recollections)
I really like how this one turned out!
Cas-ual Chic---pretty patterns...I love this pattern paper...it is so many patterns tied up all in one piece of paper:)
Quick Quotes...use repeating details...the pattern paper uses squares and tags repeatedly
Thanks so much for stopping by today!