9/09/2015

sisterhood of crafters/photo inspiration

Over at The Sisterhood of Crafters, a new challenge is up...
Sorry mine is so late...my laptop fell last night from the chair to the floor (only about a foot), but it must have unhooked my hard drive from inside.  Therefore, my personal laptop is not going to be working until at least Friday! :(
Here it is...a great photo inspiration...

And here's my card....
supplies: solar white cs (neenah), more mustard cs (stampin up) and ready set go amy tangerine (american crafts)   ; ink- graphite black (archival brilliance); dies- spellbinders; stamps- art and co; accessories-blue jewel (my stash).

I used pop up dots on the banner I made and also popped the 4 X51/4 white cs off the base.  I was really happy with this simple and clean card!!!

I am entering this in the CASE this Sketch challenge this week.

Everybody Art Challenge...use Earth tones...
Simon Says Stamp on Monday blog...use punch/die cut and stamp
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Happy Hump Day!!!

7 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Such a pretty card Sandi ... very creative!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

adziamar said...

Wonderful card, I love it

glendabrooks.blogspot.com said...

So pretty! Love the clean lines of your card!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful cards. Gorgeous design! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Hannelie said...

Beautiful!!!
So glad you joined us at Case this sketch!

Leslie said...

Pretty!! Love how you did the opening!!