9/15/2015

dies r us challenge/ use hot colors

It's my turn to post at Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  And today a new challenge is up....
The challenge is to use hot colors ...you can use a couple or all of the colors.

I chose to use 3 of them....
supplies- white cs (neenah), kraft cs (recollections) and hot pink pattern paper (american crafts); accessories-washi tape (my stash), yellow and white baker's twine (the twinery), christmas words dies (paper smooches) that I purchased from Dies R Us store in July and  shapeabilities-potpurri (spellbinders) from Dies R Us store.

I think the colors and design truly work for a nontraditional Christmas card.  Hope you like it!
Make sure you check out the other members of Team B over at Dies R Us Challenge Blog to see their inspiration for the challenge.

Now it's your turn.  You have until September 28th to get your entry added to the Inlinkz.

I was inspired by the sketch over Case This Sketch

The Kraft Journal...pick 3....ribbon, diecut and pattern paper.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great one!



No comments: