7/28/2015

try stampin or not on tuesday/challenge #229

Over at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday, Hillary came up with an amazing sketch...
And the added twist is to use a flower or flowers....
Remember you have two weeks to play along with us, so you've got lots of time!!!

Here's what I came up with...
supplies: crate paper, neenah cs and american crafts; ink- graphite black (archival brilliance); stamps- stamps and tag set (art and co); embellishments-flower (american crafts), elastic chording (my stash) and black pearls (recollections).

I tried cutting the paper but I didn't like the effect.  This looks like it is already cut and didn't need cut. (at least that's what I was thinking! :)

I am entering this into Card Mania...anything goes.
Make My Monday...use flowers.
Simon Says Stamp...no ordinary paper.

Happy Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping!!



6 comments:

scrapfantazje said...

Beautiful:) Thanks for sharing it with us for Card Mania Challenge.
Good Luck!
Marzena DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Sandi Lee!

I absolutely LOVE this beautiful card. I would like to warmly invite you to share your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday, We'd enjoy having you play along, if you can, and have you share your talents with us. It would be a huge blessing to me and I really hope you will join us. We offer awesome prizes each week in our Anything Goes challenges. You can find us here:
Word Art Wednesday
http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-6-anything-goes/

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday

Nicole Wright said...

Beautiful card and such lovely paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge. Cheers, Nicole

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Congratulations on being on the 2 Crafty Girls design team.

Ileana A. said...

Beautiful creation! I love papers and design!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this lovely card, great colour choices
Suzi B DT