7/14/2015

try stampin or not on tuesday/challenge #227..

Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday has a great challenge up today!
Remember you have 2 weeks to play around with this!
Here it is...

I also used Heather's stamps over at Freshly Brewed Designs.
You can find these digis and MORE in the special shop >>HERE>> DIGI FUNDRAISER FOR DEBBIE

For more information, check out the GIVEFORWARD page HERE

I have 2 cards to share with you today!!! I used the sketch, the photo and the digis!!!
Here's the first one...
supplies: papers-something wonderful (teresa collins), white cs (neenah); ink-R43, BG10, R46, E00, RV14 (copic markers); accessories- button flower (sassafras lass) and red grosgrain ribbon (walmart).

A close up of the image...


And the second one...
supplies: paper-white cs (neenah) and something wonderful(teresa collins); ink-CR8 and FS6(spectrum noir) and Y19, BG10 and R29 (copic markers).
And a close up...


I am entering these in Anything Goes...any image challenge at The Ribbon Girl
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends...anything goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Make sure you stop back to tomorrow!
You won't want to miss the fun!

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are both super cute!!! Love the Bible verse, but the bunnies stole my heart!

Leslie said...

Beautiful cards!! LOVE the patterned papers!!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Fabulous cards Sandilee! These are both gorgeous cards. I love your creativity and the sentiments you have used. So cute.

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join, comment and add your link.

Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you back again in two weeks for the next one. Good luck in the drawings. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Carolyn Bounds said...

I saw your delightful creations on Facebook, and all I can say is...SWOON! I am in love with them both! I love everything about each of these beauties, and you have me sold on those gorgeous papers!! You definitely have a new follower! :)

Thank you for joining us in our fundraising efforts and for sharing your awesome creativity with us by being a part of our blog hop. Your thoughtfulness is most definitely appreciated! Once again, THANK YOU!!! <3

Hugs and smiles!
Carolyn

VanessaB said...

Gorgeous cards

Cara Malmrose said...

Both cards are just lovely!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}