7/05/2015

thanks so much...

Look at what the DT at Cupcake Inspirations got from Paper Sweeties!
Wasn't that so sweet of Debbie?!
And look what she's giving you if you are the lucky random winner this week!

So hurry over to Cupcake Inspirations and enter the theme challenge this week!
Here's the challenge....

And here's my card...
supplies: paper- white cs (neenah) and crate paper; ink-graphite black(archival brilliance) and watercolor paints (michaels); stamp and dies- thanks so much (amuse studios) and sending sweet thoughts bundle (paper sweeties), accessories- sequins (paper sweeties) 

I used my stampin up note die to cut the end of my card.  I tried cutting it a few times and went too far, so I placed tape on my die to help me be able to see when to stop.

Here's a close up...
I only used one little sequin but I thought it was enough! I put a rhinestone in the middle of the sequin.  I adhered the sequin with crystal effects.

I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch this week for my inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great week!!!





5 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Simple, Sweet, And Perfect! I love your card! :)

LeAnne said...

YUM, this is one sweet creation! Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Fiona Dickinson said...

Such an elegant clean and simple card

Tanja said...

love your sweet pastel cupcake