7/15/2015

surprise birthday blog hop for Darlene...




We wanted to wish
Darlene a  very HAPPBIRTHDAY today in a special way!
I met Darlene when I was chosen to be on The Sisterhood of Crafters Design Team.  And since then...well...we are on a few other DT's together!  I've never met her, but I find her to be so giving, sweet, compassionate and supportive!
Hope you will join in the fun and get some amazing birthday card ideas along the way.
We also hope you will stop over to Darlene's blog and wish her a
Happy Birthday !
Let the party begin!!!!

Sandi Lee....you are here!!
Darlene....our birthday girl!

Here's my card.....
supplies: paper-hip hip hooray (american crafts) and white cs (neenah), just splendid (my mind's eye); ink-R43(copic marker); stamp-birthday kitty (sami stamps) and added text in picmonkey; accessories-wooden heart (studio calico).

For this card, I first printed on the white cs.  Then I covered where it printed with my confetti cs.  On another one I printed, I covered it with just a small piece for the balloon.  And on another copy, I covered it with the small piece of gray from my mind's eye.  I ran them all  through the printer again.  I cut my pieces and VOILA...my card was done!  A special shout out thanks to Sami over at Sami Stamps for sending me my Kitty birthday image as a prize!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
Next stop is Darlene....or you can start all over!!!
I am entering this in the Seize the Birthday...Anything Goes Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by today!!!

9 comments:

glendabrooks.blogspot.com said...

This is such an adorable card. I love the colors you chose to play with!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMG you are such a little sneak! LOL! What a FABULOUS birthday surprise ... I am HONORED and THRILLED that you'd go to such lengths for me! God Love Ya!
Your card is ADORABLE and I certainly brought a smile to my face! Thanks for everything! You're quite the photoshop pro ... lol ... love my birthday hat! LOL Thanks sweetie ... you and the other ladies have certainly made this (depressing) birthday a SWEET one!!! HUGS

karenlotty said...

Your card is lovely Cute cat

Birgit said...

What a sweet card and so thoughtful of you to make this to celebrate Darlene's special day! The colors and patterns are so happy and fun. Perfect for this birthday card! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge!

Maria said...

A beautiful sweet card for Darlene! How kind of you to organize the birthday hop for her! I know it helped make her birthday very special! If there is a next time, I'd be happy to be included with the birthday hop!:-)

Cindy said...

What a cute card. Thanks so much for including me in this fun hop for Darlene :-)

Loll said...

This is SUPER CUTE!! Love that fun patterned background in the bright colours. And that cat --- ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

ÅsaJ said...

What a cute cat! Love your card with all the fun colours! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge!

Gloria said...

What a cute card!
I love the cat!!!
Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.