7/16/2015

if you give a crafter a cookie/challenge #23...

Over at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie....this new challenge is up!!!


I love it!!! I knew exactly what stamps and papers I wanted to use as soon as I saw this pic.  This card came together so quickly and I have to say...I am thrilled with it!

Here it is...
 supplies: papers-maggie holmes and oh darling (crate paper), white cs (neenah); ink- graphite black( archival brilliance); stamps-fairies (recollections); accessories- mini doilies (art and co) and rhinestones (recollections).

And a close up of the paper piecing...
I am entering this in the Mod Squad water or sky challenge.
At Stampavie and More...use a doily.
And Crafty Hazelnut's ...use pattern paper challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back on Saturday!



3 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful, gorgeous scene has been created on the cloud paper. Thanks for joining us CHNS Patterned Paper this month.

Joyce Erb said...

Gorgeous card and great cloud paper. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Leslie said...

Sandi, that fairy is GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE her petal skirt!!!