7/02/2015

thank you....


Do you love icecream? I have to admit I am an icecream fanatic! Last night I had some Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and the other night I had Salted Caramel! 
Over at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie...the cookie photo is....
You have until the 15th to get your photo uploaded over at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie ! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here's what I came up with....


supplies: paper- white cs(neenah), kraft cs (the paper studio), cut and paste (american crafts); stamp-essential sentiments (amuse studio); ink- graphite black(archival brilliance); svg file-sweet stuff shaped cards (cutting cafe); accessories- triangle dry embossing folder (the paper studio). 

This was so much fun to make! It was pretty exciting to get my Cricut Expression cutting an svg file!!! And if it wasn't for our sponsor this week...I wouldn't have ever tried!!!

Thanks so much Cutting Cafe! They are giving a random winner 3 files! So nice of them!

I am entering this card into these challenges....
Mod Squad Challenge Blog...use pattern paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Marina said...

Love the way you've incorporated the sentiment. Have you thought about entering our 'sweet summer treats challenge at Make My Monday?
http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Joyce Erb said...

Love the papers. Sweet card:-) Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

craftybunny said...

I love this,it's so sweet.The embossing folder works so well to create the texture for the cone and those papers are just perfect.This made me smile :)Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x GDT