7/31/2015

cookie challenge #24/fresh brewed designs

Yesterday the new challenge went up at Give A Crafter A Cookie!
Here's the photo inspiration...
Mermaids and pirates...oh my and oh so fun!!!:)
You have 2 weeks to get your card uploaded!!! 
Hope you will play along with us!

Our sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs....such a great digi store!!!
Thanks so much for our great digis we had to work with and the prize pack you are giving to a random winner!!!


Here's what I came up with...
supplies: crate paper and neenah white cs; ink-graphite black (archival brilliance) and copic markers; stamp- mermaid (fresh brewed designs) and tags (art and co); accessories- heart wood (studio calico)

Here's a close up of her...
I really did color the bubbles a light blue.  I should have gotten my camera closer, but this pic shows it a little better!

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Copic Marker Europe...Summer vibes challenge
Stampin Royalty...By the Sea Challenge.
Have a great weekend!! This is my 20th post for July!!! Wow!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

4 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Oh, this is just wonderful! Love your coloring and such a fun take on the challenges. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Karren said...

Fun card! I love that little mermaid - so very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Carrie Rhoades said...

What a cute little mermaid! I love her hair, great job. Congrats on being one of the top picks at Stampin' Royalty with this card. Thanks for playing along with us!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love your image choice! Thanks for joining in at CME x