6/25/2015

thank you for Kitty Bee ....

Today is my first DT Spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs.

I was so excited when I saw the Goodnight Owl in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store.  This little guy could be colored any color and used for any sentiment! I love images like that!  
Here's the card I created...
supplies: papers- white cs (neenah) and american crafts; ink-graphite black (archival brilliance) and R43, Y17, C1 and YG23 (copic markers); stamps- essential sentiments (amuse studio) and goodnight owl (Kitty Bee Designs).

Here's a close up...
To create the wave at the bottom I just eyeballed it and cut.  I also cut about 21/2 inches off the front of the white cs base.  I adhered the diagonal pattern paper  to the inside.  

I got the sketch from Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.

And I am also enteing in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!


4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute! I love the gold stars! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Super Stamp Girl said...

I too love the gold star background! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday! Crystal

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is really cute, Sandi Lee! Love your sleepy owl. :) I really need to make an effort to play along on my off week like you do. At least I'd (hopefully) catch up with all the birthdays I need cards for right? lol
Sara H.

Kaylin Krawczyk said...

What a cute card. I love that owl image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Try Stampin or not on Tuesday.