6/21/2015

happy father's day for Cupcake Inspirations....

Happy Father's Day!!! Over at Cupcake Inspirations today a new challenge went up....


A special thanks to Melonheadz Illustrating for sponsoring the challenge blog this week.
They are giving away one bundle of the winner's choice!  So make sure you get your card posted before next Saturday to have your chance at winning!:)



Here's my card...
supplies: papers-white cs (neenah) and darling dear (studio calico); ink- graphite black (brilliance archival); stamp-essential sentiments (amuse studio); stickers- mustache photobooth stickers (momenta): accessories- gray and white bakers twine (the twinery).
I was inspired by the polka dots, the mustache and the colors on the inspiration .


I used the sketch this week over at Retrosketches.
I didn't have enough room to put the banner on the inside layer, so I put it on the outside layer .
I really like the half circles that I put in the corner.  They are just 3 half circles that I punched with my different size circle punches and then I overlapped them.


Kraftyhands Blog: June Challenge for the Dads!
My SheriCrafts: Create a masculine project.
4 Crafty Chicks: Fathers Day

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Jeanette Jackson said...

Lovely card, so different. Thank you for joining us on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge. Good Luck hugs Jeanette xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW! Great card, Sandi! Love your layering and cute details!

Sherri said...

This is just adorable! I'm SO glad you are joining us at Dies R Us!

Lindsey said...

Love this! All the elements are perfect, but I'm especially loving that polka dot bow tie. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Jen said...

oh, this is so fun!!! I love it!! I do happen to love me some polka dots!!! great use of the sketch too!!! thanks for playing at retro sketches!!

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

Donna said...

Love love love love it!!!
Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "D is for Dudes" challenge!!